Triple Victor or #3VRacing, as we like to call it online, is a community of triathletes from across the globe that see triathlon as a lifestyle and way to connect. Whether it is online or in-person at races, Triple Victor provides the platform for athletes to stay connected and engaged. It doesn’t matter where you are in your triathlon journey or where you are in the world if you are a part of Triple Victor you are always connected to your dedicated teammates, informed team doctors, an amazing support staff that includes travel agents, high performance coaches, and the best partners & sponsors in the industry.
There is no question about it. Triple Victor is the best supported Triathlon Club in the world. Our athletes enjoy pro accounts and support from some of the best brands in the industry. Membership has its perks!
Applications for 2020 Are Now Open
Team Membership is now open for 2020. Unlike other programs we do not limit our application process to a limited window. We maintain an open enrollment to facilitate those who may start their triathlon journey mid-season.
Triple Victor membership for 2020 is $99 USD and is due upon signing up for the club.
- Exclusive access to our Zoot race kits, Boco visors, and gear. It is the only way to buy our coveted visors!
- Team welcome package with swag and sponsor products.
- Sponsor discounts ranging from 10 to 50% off.
- Ongoing support and advice from Breaking9 Coach and Precision Nutrition Master Coach Dave Mudek.
- Access to the Triple Victor private platform with exclusive content. Built to be social, you can share and post your insights, advice, and journey.
- Team support and social activities at races throughout the year:
- IRONMAN N. American Championship
- IRONMAN 70.3 N. American Championship
- USAT Sprint & Olympic National Championship
- IRONMAN World Championship
What Our Members Are Saying
Please note: Ironman®, Ironman Triathlon®, Half Ironman® and Ironman 70.3® are registered trademarks of World Triathlon Corporation (WTC). Any non-race specific references to these trademarks on this website refer to a triathlon that is the standard length (or half the standard length) established by the original Ironman race in Hawaii (2.4-mile swim, 112-mile bike and 26.2-mile run). 3V™, 3V Racing™, and 3V Coaching™ are trademarks of Triple Victors Sports, LLC