Sunday Morning Ride
November 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am – 1:00 pm EST
Join us for a social ride from the 300 Block in Downtown Fayetteville on Sunday. The route is 20-40 miles depending on group size and intent.
Following the ride, join your mates at Gaston for a drink. Feel free to ask non-riders to link up at Gaston around noon.
The ride is an uncoached and unsupported ride on an open course. All participants must abide by local traffic laws, carry their flat repair kits, and provide their nutritional aid. Please review the course before attending and ensure that you know the route. If departing early, please tell the weekend’s ride leader, either Dave Mudek or Brent Dittenenber, before leaving.
- Bring masks to wear when you are not riding. Masks are not required while seated or during the ride.
- Free parking is available at the Pennmark Lot.
- Athletes are invited to enjoy beers at Gaston starting at noon.
- The ride is uncoached and unsupported on an open course; athletes attending the ride accept the inherent dangers of group riding to include the lack of social distancing in a Pelton; athletes may drop back from the pack to practice social distancing.
- Riders must abide by all traffic laws.
- All athletes participating must hold a current membership with Triple Victor or attend as a guest of an existing member.