Team House – IRONMAN 70.3 Gulf Coast
The team has a five-bedroom, four-and-a-half-bathroom home one block from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. The home is a 15-minute (0.9-mile) walk to the IRONMAN 70.3 Gulf Coast IRONMAN Village and only a 15-minute (1-mile) walk to the swim start.
Each private athlete room features a king bed and private bath, allowing athletes to bring a guest. There is also a “hostel” room with two single beds and a shared bath.
Each athlete staying in the team house will access to:
- Gu Energy nutrition products for training and racing
- RX Bar breakfast snacks
- Athletic Brewing non-alcoholic beers
- House Amenities: kitchen, wifi, washer, dryer, TV, A/C, pool, hot tub and basic linens and towels
The cost for the team house starts at $465 per room for the entire stay from the 5th through the 8th. Athletes are welcome to arrive and depart the home based on their individual travel needs; however, the team will not prorate the cost per room.
Athletes can arrive at any time on Thursday. Checkout is 9-AM on Sunday.
- “Hostel” Room 1 ($465) – Shared bunk room with one full-sized bed available for a single athlete. This room shares a bathroom with Room 2
- “Hostel” Room 2 ($465) – Two (2) single beds and a shared bathroom with room 1
- Private Room 3 ($800) – One (1) king bed and private bathroom
- Private Room 4 ($825) – Master Suite with king bed and private bathroom containing jetted tub and walk-in shower.
- Private Room 5 ($850) – “Mother-in-law suite” with one (1) king bed, small kitchenette, and large bathroom
Team Coaches & Staff
- Coach – this is an uncoached team house
- Head Sherpa – TBD (Duties)
Team Houses – Training & Social Events
Triple Victor provides Team Houses to ease race travel logistics and build esprit de corps amongst the team. Team Houses are not Team Training Camps, and all athletes, guests, and staff assume responsibility for their safety while training or participating in events during their stay at a Team House. Athletes and guests are welcome to coordinate training with other athletes and to train in groups to enhance safety, but these training events are independent unsanctioned events. Only Triple Victor coaches can plan, publish, and host team-sanctioned training events or team meetings. To be considered a team-sanctioned event per USA Triathlon, a Triple Victor coach must post the event to the Team Calendar, and a minimum of three (3) club members must be present at the event while under the supervision of at least one (1) coach.
Alcohol, Drug, & Tobacco Policy
Triple Victor prohibits the use of alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, including smokeless tobacco, or vaping in or around Team Houses, Team House grounds, facilities rented by Triple Victor, or at team events. Triple Victor prohibits participation in team events (training or meetings) while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Triple Victor exempts non-alcoholic beers and drinks with an ABV of 0.5% for consumption in Team Houses or at team meetings.
COVID Cancelation Policy
If the IRONMAN 70.3 Gulf Coast is canceled or postponed before April 21, 2022, Triple Victor will refund athletes 50% of the booking value. If the IRONMAN 70.3 Gulf Coast is canceled or postponed after April 21, 2022, Triple Victor will keep the Team House open for athletes to train on the racecourse or vacation in Panama City Beach, FL. The training or vacation options do not constitute a Team Training Camp or Team Training.
- Go to occurrence page
- May 05 - 08 2022
- All Day