IRONMAN World Championship Week (St. George)
The team has a three-floor, 5 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, 2 family room home located 8-miles from the famous Snow Canyon and just a few blocks from the bike course climb to Snow Canyon Park.
Each athlete room is an individually climate-controlled spacious bedroom with a king bed and en suite private bathroom to ensure optimal comfort during race week. Each athlete is welcome to bring a guest to stay in their room.
The house has a one-car garage where athletes can store and work on their bikes. The team will provide tools, pumps, stands, and bike cleaning supplies for post-race.
Each athlete staying in the team house will receive:
- Gu Energy Nutrition Products for Training and Racing
- RX Bar Breakfast snacks
The house will have the following available for use:
- Bike maintenance tools, pumps, and cleaning supplies
- NormaTec Recovery Boots
- Omnium Bike Trainers
- House Amenities: wifi, washer, dryer, multiple media/entertainment rooms, hairdryers, A/C, and basic toiletries
- Community Amenities: pool, hot tube, pickleball courts, and basketball court
The cost for the team house is $2300 per room for the full stay from April 30th through May 9th. Athletes are welcome to arrive and depart the home based on their individual travel needs, however, the team will not prorate the cost per room.
- Saturday, April 30th – Team House Opens
- Wednesday, May 4th – Team Bike “Action Shots” in Snow Canyon (morning), Practice Swim & Bike course driving preview (afternoon)
- Thursday, May 5th – IRONMAN Welcome Banquet & Athlete Briefing followed by Team Tiramisu (evening)
- Friday, May 6th – Practice Swim, Ride, and Bike Drop-off (morning), Team Pancake Dinner (evening)
- Saturday, May 7th – Race
- Sunday, May 8th – Awards Ceremony & Breakfast (morning), Team Hike in Zion – (afternoon)
- Monday, Sept. 20 – Team House Closes
No attendee found! Be the first one to book!
- Go to occurrence page
- Apr 30 2022 - May 09 2022
- All Day